The band of gypsys and friends forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to farm 1 million exp. an hour +

4 posters

Go down

How to farm 1 million exp. an hour + Empty How to farm 1 million exp. an hour +

Post by flytripper Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:12 am

How to make 1 mil xp an hour or more !!

I Am FLY, Flytanker, Flytripper, Flycaster, ect.... And what I am about to teach you is not a cheat or an exploit because you wil work your but off for it!

1)This is CRUCIBLE optional farming, so first go to the crucible, epic lvl best but anything works.

2) Go in and talk to the four NPC's , the first is on your left, he is a diplo(45 elite), second is a diplo (69 elite), third is a intimidate check, ( have at least 1 intim), forth is a bluff (57 elite).

3) So the thing is to go in , talk to all four optional NPC's , and completing the optional with the right amount of skill check's, diplo, bluff, intim; after you talk to and complete all four, there worth 3,074 on ELITE with a 50% xp pot, 5% guild buff, and 5% buff from VOICE of the MASTER, (or MASTERS GIFT), and 5% from being VIP.

4) Now on your first time, you go in and talk to all four NPC's, get the four optional's xp then you either recall if alone or DDoor, then rinse and repeat:......BUT when It's your first time, or first time on new life , when you do it the second time, you will get less XP each time.... That's normal, so If its your first time, you do all four once then wait 18 hours. Then the next day go back and everytime you run it you will get the same XP, meaning on ELITE you get 3,074 on each guy, that's 12,296 on ELITE every 20 seconds.

5) now I have ran it with 2 ppl doing the 4 optionals, 2 casters using DDOOR,(cause we go so fast 1 DDOOR cooldown isn't fast enough) and 1 person being leader, resets quest and re-enters.

So other tips I can give is this.......

A) If Epic tring , take all bluff and diplo, also the GOLDEN GUILE from LOD is nice, diplo 15, bluff15 at lvl 17 necklace.
B) you will get the feeling of it after a while, so you will know where to click your mouse and keep clicking for faster results( try it you'll understand)

C) It is boring and if you fall asleep in GH ruins or the CRUCIBLE itself, you will never be logged out and you will burn your buffs, pots, ect.....

Most of all , I personally found It's best to have others with you, even if they cant get the diplo/bluff checks, they make it less boring and It's nice to have someone resetting the instance as your recalling!

Please reply or ask questions, This was spur of the moment and fast so I might have missed some few important points!!!!

flytripper

Back to top Go down

How to farm 1 million exp. an hour + Empty Re: How to farm 1 million exp. an hour +

Post by Adanak Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:37 am

nice trick for quick Etr! tx for sharing fly.

Adanak
Admin

http://bandofgypsys.ogameunivers.com

Back to top Go down

How to farm 1 million exp. an hour + Empty Re: How to farm 1 million exp. an hour +

Post by Rol Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:11 am

Tx Fly

Rol

Back to top Go down

Post by Repyr Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:31 pm

This no longer works with update 25. They removed the optional XP that you could get from this quest and instead give it to you automatically for finishing the quest.

Repyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum